Organic Calendula Nursing Balm
A must-have during the first months of breastfeeding when your nipples can feel a bit sore. Your baby is learning to breastfeed too. Our triple protection formula comforts and soothes painful irritations and helps heal chapped nipples, by making them more supple and resilient. Fragrance free and hypoallergenic; lanolin-free and most important 100% natural ingredients.
- healthier than lanolin which is often found in most nursing creams (lanolin is cheap refined derivative of the fat-like sebaceous secretion of sheep)
- relieves sore and painful irritations
- doula and midwife approved
- food grade ingredients only
- recommended to use a few weeks before starting to nurse baby
- easy roll-up tube, travel friendly, perfect to stash in a purse, diaper bag or backpack for quick and badly use
Apply to the nipple area after every feeding and as often as needed. The best of all is no need to wash off before breastfeeding.
- Calendula infused oil - regenerates torn skin tissue and helps heal.
- Olive oil - hydrates and soothes skin
- Sea buckthorn oil - relieves skin irritations and inflammation
- olea europaea (organic extra virgin olive) fruit oil
- simmondsia chinensis (organic jojoba) seed oil
- cera alba (organic bees- wax)
- butyrospermum parkii (organic shea butter) fruit
- cocos nucifera (organic coconut) oil
- organic calendula officinalis flower extract in olea europea (organic olive oil)
- calophyllum inophyllum (organic tamanu) oil
- hippophae rhamnoides (organic sea buckthorn) oil
- rosmarinus officinalis (organic rosemary) leaf extract
- azadirachta indica (organic neem) oil
- *Made with certified organic ingredients/certified vegan and 100% pure love.
Why it works:
Unlike other lanolin (refined derivative of the fat-like sebaceous secretion of sheep) balms, our triple protection formula is made with 100% natural, plant-based ingredients that instantly soothe and protect dry and sore nipples while making them more supple and resilient. Fragrance-free and pediatrician approved, it's safe for both nursing moms and babies.