Jar of Hope First Aid Gel - 30ml
Now in a new bottle gel pump!
A bestseller is the unique Jar of Hope First Aid Gel. It is made out of Blue Chamomile Essential Oil, this gel is great for mommy and daddy burnouts, baby acne, insect & mosquito bites, motion sickness, teething, inflammation, rashes, cuts and wounds or anything on the skin that is red and itchy and painful, this will miraculously heal! Also helpful with teething. This gel doesn't contain any harmful chemicals that could irritate the skin of your little ones and is very safe to use even by newborn.
- For insect bites, cuts, diaper rash or other types of rash (atopic dermatitis!), wounds, or any other skin-related irritations (yes your hubby can use this for his pimples!) - Make sure infected area is clean before applying gel. For bites and rash...the annoying itch will go away and this will help heal your skin faster.
- For sore nipples from breastfeeding --- Make sure nipple area is clean. Apply as needed.
- For teething pains --- Dab a small amount onto swollen gums of baby.
- For fussy babies, mommy/daddy burn-outs or stress, fatigue, insomnia --- Dab on temples (face) and RELAX!
- Note that the Jar of Hope is better applied COLD so please do store in the fridge for a soother experience. This way, it will last longer too!
- WHO CAN USE THIS? Everyone (gentle enough for babies)
- Value for your money considering the amazing benefits you can get! An all-around gel for the entire family, not just for baby.
(Note: Blue Chamomile Essential Oil has a high content of Azulene. Azulene has anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, skin healing properties. This oil is most suitable as an ingredient for skin care products. It is truly a lifesaver gel to help ease life's little boo-boos for the whole family.)